Well, at times at least this one seems moribund. But as a form I think the blog is alive and thriving in spite of all the new forms of self-expression that have exploded recently. I asked this question as sort of a straw man to anchor my latest Tech Beat article which appears today in the Times-Standard. In that article I gave some tips on how to make an effective blog. I also promised I would post a list of other blogging resources for further learning here on Talking Tech. I’m a little late getting this together, but here is that list. It’s not intended to be comprehensive. It’s short on purpose, not to overwhelm. But there’s certainly plenty of good advice to be found in these resources. Please feel free to offer your own advice and/or resources in the comments.
Recent Blog Tip Articles
- Top 10 Business Blogs and Why They Are Successful
- 6 Ways to Constantly Produce Quality Blog Content
- 26 Ways to Enhance Your Blog Content
- 11 Ways to Create Great Blog Content
- How and Why I Use Evernote (I mention Evernote in the T-S article)
- 21 Ways to Increase Blog Traffic